Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspirational Food Storage

I DO have a hobby or two, although I seem to forget it at times!

I am a food storage junkie, as you may well come to know.

Tonight we had a Relief Society activity with a guest speaker on Food Storage.

She talked about how she started her food storage and the method she was inspired to take.

I sat through the entire meeting nodding my head in 100% agreement.

If I were to write my experiences with food storage and the method I use it would be her EXACT SAME method.

I didn't get my method from a book. I got it from the Lord.
She didn't get hers from a book, she got it from the Lord.

I'm not saying it's the only way, but I am saying it's a good way, and a truly inspirational approach to it.

Out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses...

No comments:

Post a Comment